Focaccia bread is one of our favorite yeast breads to make at home. It’s perfect for beginner bread bakers. Our easy recipe makes delicious fresh bread in no time and requires very little from you. Here are the basic steps for making it. The full detailed recipe is below.
- Infuse olive oil with garlic and fresh herbs. This simple step makes the bread unbelievably delicious.
- Mix yeast with warm water and honey. This wakes up the yeast so that it is ready to help the dough rise.
- Add the flour, salt, and some of the garlic herb oil to the yeast mixture, and then knead the dough 10 to 15 times (no more kneading is necessary).
- Let the dough rise until doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- Add the dough to a small sheet pan or baking dish and add dimples to the top of the dough and top with the remaining garlic herb oil.
- Let the bread rise for another 20 minutes, and then bake in the ONTN gas fired Oven until golden brown
Viola you have the best breads to have with your loved ones !